This company "Union Telecom" are crooks, never deal with them, about 3 years ago i joint them and after realizing that they kept charging my credit card for the calls i never made i finally cancelled my cards and discontineued my business with them, now after 3 years i get a bill`from them for about $40.00 and all the long distance calls have been made from the numbers which are not even my number, i have called them maybe over 10 times and they made it look like it is fixed and my contact info is out of their bloody system.......but i was wrong, they call my, my wife and my daughters cell phone couple of times a day and mostly after 9:00pm and the same things happens....i tell them, they say they fixe it and take my info out since i am not their customer and finally back to the same loop.............i think they are all Indian or Pakistani or such because i have hard time even to undrestand them and for sure they have a hard time to undrestand me too!!

Please never deal with them and if they call to sell you services just hang up on them and pray god that they don't call you late at night.

Had an Experience with Union Telecom?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1301020

Worst *** company ever!!They deserve to be sued so they lose their business if they have any cuz to me they are totally garage.

They freaking robbed me over 41 dollars for basically no calls at all...

Sue them!!